Our Family Medicine is available to patients of all ages – from infancy through adulthood. Family members from one household may opt to see the same Family Medicine physician.
Our doctors are trained in the diagnosis and management of complex problems as well as long term care of patients with chronic disease and geriatric issues.
They also provide preventative care to adults. With multiple locations throughout Trinidad , we make it convenient to visit a primary care provider when you need one.
Our integrated model is built upon a team approach that brings together physicians, nurses, medical assistants and other clinical staff to deliver coordinated care that includes:
- Preventative healthcare
- Management of existing medical conditions
- Healthcare programs for chronic conditions
- Diabetes diagnosis & management
- Cardiac disease screening
- Cancer screening
- Renal disease detection & management
- Nutritional & dietary counselling
- Weight loss & obesity management
- Coordination between primary care physicians & specialists
- Diagnostic tests to support disease detection & management